Thursday, July 14, 2011

What were his true intentions? Is he just another player . .?

So ive been talking to this guy named Jimmy a whole lot lately. We talk on the phone and text, he usually starts the conversations a lot these days. Him and I are both in highschool, we used to go to middle school together but we kept in touch during the transition since we go to different highschools. A couple days ago he called me, he told me he was outside my house walking near a park in my area and told me to come out. I couldnt come out, since i had to study for exams but he kept calling every 15 minutes and hed beg me to come out saying "pleaseee, ill never talk to you again, i miss you , i wanna see you, we havnt hung out in so long, this is the first time im asking you to chill with me" alalalaal . Whenever he called id hear him talking to someone and when i asked who he said himself or no one important or its the little kids screaming and what not. . Later on when i told my friend Rob he told me that Jimmy had been with another girl when he was asking me to come outside. And the girl had texted Rob saying "I feel so awkard, im with him but he keeps begging some other girl to come out". .. I couldn't help but think , does he really want me to come outside for me or does he just wanna seem like he knows a lot of girls and act like a big player or chick magnet. What do you guys think ?

No comments:

Post a Comment