Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Did I do the right thing?

Ok so this hpnd 3dys ago...i was drivin from work to back home...nd in the the middle of this road i found a huge group of people gathering around somethin nd tokin...i got out of the car nd through the croud in curiosity...nd found a car slammed against a tree nd a guy with a white shirt red from blood...in complete shock i bent down to see who it was nd it turned out to be my soon to be husband....i m 4rm n indian family n so is he so our marriage is arranged...even though its arrangd we did get a say n liked each other....... got to knw each n hv been spendin sme alone tym togther be4our marriage...our engagement is in 2 weeks nd marriage in 4 months...so nyway i put his arm around my neck nd carried him to my car nd took him to the hospital..i called evryone i cud n wen the doctor cme out he said dat evrything is fine he has sme injuries nd a lot of bleeding..so evryone went inside to see him since he hd gaind conciousness...i wiped off my tears wen i went inside....evryone met him talked to him each time he said he was fine nd that his injuries were vry small....his prnts cme n thnkd me n i jus said its my job...nd he smiled...thn wen evryone left him since he wud be dischargd tomorow...me n him were alone...i told him why hed been so careless with his drivin i told him tht i was worried...he wiped off my tears nd said watever happns, hppns for its own gud...i askd him wat was gud in this incident...he told me well i had gotten sme injuries nd he ***** wrk much for a week but the gud thing is that atleast he knws how his soon to be wife cares for him...i smiled nd helped him lay dwn...he tld me to go hme n not wory...i tld him take care nd turned to leave....thn i felt smething...n i turned around his eyes were closed...i stared at him as i bent down thn slowly i gently kissed him on the cheek...nd i said i love u his eyes opnd ...we stred at each othr for a few seconds...thn i smiled he smiled nd i quickly left...now my question is did i do the right thing?? I mean in my family we r vry traditional nd even a lil peck on the cheek is only allowed after marriAge...but thts not wat m worried bout.. M jus thinkin bout wat he was thinking...i hv never touched a guy before..n i knw he hsnt touched a girl each but me...so tht was the vry first tym i hd kissed ny one nd sme with him...i jus want to know wat he wud be thinkin bout the kiss plus he is really really hot!!! So i wus vry nervous to kiss him i dnt mean to say tht i m not pretty i am verry pretty n beautiful...but ny ideas on wat he wud be thinkin???

No comments:

Post a Comment