Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What would you do if you where me?

A while back i got married and a week later the guy told me he only married me for citizenship and he was in love with another woman and at the time i was pregnant with a child that wasnt his (webhad broken up when i got pregnant). So about a year later i started dating again and started dating this guy and fell in love and he moved in with me, well.. one he asked to use my phone to check his myspace and i let him and while he was in the shower i checked my browser history on my phone and read his messages from myspace and found out he was cheating on me with a bunch of women and men! So i was drinking already before that and i kept drinking and tried to let it go but it just hurt too much so i took my car keys and went for a short drive and when i came back i ran into his car repeatidly.. went to jail and got charged with aggravated domestic assault (please dont judge me).. okay so some time went by and i went to probation n all that stuff and i started dating again and fell in love with someone else... well.. this guy turned out to be a real psychohe was abusive and ruined everything i had.. he wrecked two of my cars completely, robbed my family and me on several occasions, cheated on me, when i tried to break up with him he would threaten to hurt me and my child and family and when i called the cops on him, when i could actually get to the phone which most of the time was impossible cause hed hold me down or block doorways or beat me down but when the cops would show up, he would run if it was inside the apartment and they said they would go lookin for him n take him amd they didnt.. he called me an hour later and said he was across the street at a payphone. Another time when i called the cops, he pulled a knife out and said he would kill me if i didnt tell him what he wanted to hear and this was in my car that he was driving so i was forced to jump out of the car while he was driving and the cops picked me up and i gave them the plate number on my car and later that day he showed up at my house to pick me up... :( out of the several times i called the police on him they only took him once for three months and didnt even put him on probation or anything and even said i was abusing him one time that i called cause i bit him in self defense.. and they mentioned that i had a record of domestic violece with the ex and said they thought i was abusing him and would take ME if it happened agian! Well.. eventually i got sick of thier bs in tennessee and tricked my boyfriend into running away with me to seattle.. my real plan was to get him to do the same thing he was doin to me in tennessee in seattle and get him locked up for good and finaly get a protection order cause in tennessee if you dont have their address you cant get it.. up here, you can. So i did it.. he ddidnt end up getting locked up for as long as i had wanted.. but he finaly left me alone. While we where together one of his exes told me he was like that with her too. Im the first girl hes had to actually do something about it. So now im in seattle and i got pregnant last feburary by a guy i was dating and he also abused me and got deported and i stopped dating, and randomly met my current boyfriend. He aksed me to keep the baby and said he wanted to care for me and the kids and hes not abusive but, hes cheating on me and has been since i moved in with him.. so my problem is this, i have two little girls 4 years old and 6 months old and i have a warrant in tennessee and no longer want to live with this guy and have no way to make money except for the fod stamps and tanf i get from the state till they find out i have a warrant and i dont want to loose my babies n them end up in foster care and having an f*@#ed up life like myself and i only have one friend up here and shes really dirty and smokes too much bad place for the kids. Ive already lost one baby to the state when i was sixteen and i would fall apart and die inside if i had to loose two more :( please help me figure this out. Thank you sooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment