Sunday, July 17, 2011

Should i call boyfriend or wait it out ?

my boyfriend and i have been together for alittle over three months and talk on the phone almost everyday. He had told me on friday he wasnt feeling too well. On saturday we talked for a little bit and he was happy and cheery when talking however he had said he felt like he was coming down with something, before he hung up he said that hed call me later. Later that night he called me again sounding miserable and saying he would call me sunday because he felt really sick. He had never called saturday nor today. He had gone before without talking to me for almost a week before because he said he wanted space from everyone even his good buddies and that it wasnt personal and that he was just stressed from work. During that time i was stressing that he was never going to call me again. This time im not too stressed because i know that hes probably sicker than a dog. So should i wait it out until he calls or should i call him tomorrow or in a few days to check on him to see how hes doing and to wish him well? I dont want to be clingy what so ever.he had told me that Normally when he gets sick it lasts for a good week or so and if thats the case he might not call me within that time. I dont think i could go that long without knowing if hes alright :| . Any advice would be awsome. Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment