Thursday, July 14, 2011

I need help! Im 10 weeks.. Abortion?

Im sorry to hear that you are in a domestic violence situation, contact a domestic violence center and get some help, file a restraining order against him to keep you and your son and unborn baby safe. Move away if you can and dont let anyone connected to him know where you are. This is a SERIOUS situation, you are in danger and need to be very careful. I am trully sorry you are going through this and don't have anyone to talk to. If you need someone to listen I will be here for you. It sounds as though you are really internally struggling with this and given your situation with limited space, income and the fact that you will need to pursue an education I think you should seriously rethink adoption. If this guy knows you are keeping the baby and you have it, he will NEVER leave you or the child alone and will be stalking you for the rest of your lives. I specialize in this sort of stuff and can tell you first hand that this is very serious. I honestly need to advise you to stop all contact with him immediately and not to advise him of your decision either way. My husband and I would love a baby, we cant conceive, have been trying for 7 yrs and no luck. If you want a bright safe future for the baby and still want to be able to have contact and further your education, consider letting us adopt the baby through private adoption. We are good, honest, stand up people who can prove that we are going to do right by the baby. Why should you risk everything, struggle and risk both of your safetys as well as the baby's? I trully feel for you hon, talk to me anytime Beautifulgirl2003@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment