Monday, July 11, 2011

Dont judge me....but i need advice?

ok so there is this guy who im really attracted to,he is/was attracted to me too.it started off with flirting ect...then we kisssed...three..four times..and then we ended up fooling around.hed get hard when he would walk past me.one night i teased him and gave him a bj..but it only last for a few mins.and he actually stuck it in for all of two mins.we had no time.either way we both got really turned on and looke forward to doing it again..more time ofaurse.we planned a time,but he got busy...with work ect.we worked together.recently we planned again..he wanted to..and was telling me how he wasnted to eat it..i was all game.but unfortunatley he didnt show..:(...anways,he has seen me flirt with guys and i can tell it bothers him.but i mean hes a big flirt and flirt with girls and is actually talking to someone while he and i did those things.in the beginning he would always say that he couldnt wait...i said thAt we have all the time in world.now im the one wanting it bad...is he teasing me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment