Thursday, July 14, 2011

Does he miss me?? 10 pnts! longest answer?

he used to be my best frinedcould tell him everything, anything i could be my complete self around him without worrying about it and i loved it. He made me so happy and he was the one guy who actually understood me, he never judged me, then in december i made some big mistakes. he slipped into depression drugs. I wasn't a good friend. I was annoying i never left him alone cause i was afraid if i did he'd kill himself, i tried to force him to tell me things he didn't want to, i always said there was a problem and blamed him for stuff. Then he heard rumors saying i told people we had a thing. That, i never did. He left me in december i've been crying legit everday. It's been six months and he's started staring at me again. When i passed in my paper to him when no one else did he looked at me then looked down and he said real nicely "thank you." so i smiled and was like yeah no prob. Then when me and my frineds were wa;lking in the hall he came over with his friend and walked next to me teasing my friend but not really looking at me,we both started teasing her. Then, i had to move my seat in class and there were only two open, one next to him and another kid. I knew someone else sat next to him so i asked him and he looks at me for a long time before nodding slowly. so i sat next to the other kid right near him, he stared when he thought i couldnt see. but when he said someting to the guy i was sitting with i answered both of them, but he wouldnt loook at me. then after we were all looking at something on the ground he came over and sat on my desk, that i was standing next to. then in a game called quiet ball at first he wouldnt throw it to me then he started to try to get me out and hed make a comment everytime he did, and apparently he was watching me. and i asked him a question and he answered. then in the hall i called to the girl walking in front of him.i was behind him.he looked at me,reactivated my fb and he hasn't deleted me

No comments:

Post a Comment