Monday, July 11, 2011

What shouuld i seriously do?

Okay so there's this guy i have liked for pretty much the whole school year. he doesn't and never did like me. he would sometimes make fun of me well actually alot and we would hav big fights in class. it was crazy but like SOMETIMES hed be nice and we would text and he would treat me normally. hewould like idk always make a big point to be like oh look whose here and like make a big point to say i was here but kinda just laugh and joke around . SOmetimes hed joke that me and him were tight. we would text at the beggining of the summer and then he stopped replying, hesthe hottest guy i have ever met and i wish he liekd me now its sumemr and i miss him like crazy reminds me of the song cold as you what should i do

No comments:

Post a Comment