Wednesday, July 13, 2011

PLZ PLZ HELP DOES HE LIKE ME ??? XXX?

We're both 15. he's called ben , hes so nice - We met last year. We talk now and agian and we're close ish, but just as friends i think and we dont have any classess together :/ And past the few weeks I've become very attached to him and I miss him more than I ever thought I would. We still talk occasionally at school and we went on a date once which was a success ( we hugged and held hands) but then went back to like the friend zone, I dunno I've tried setting my eyes on someone else but I can't seem to. I doubt very much that he likes me, as he's always around a ton of pretty girls who love to hug him and that makes me feel less confident :/ I don't want to ruin our friendship. But I just don't know what to do anymore. he checks my fb profile a lot and i him.... I just want to be wrapped in his arms agian and not feel so unconfident .id ask him out but i prefere guys to and besides im kinda afraid of what his answer will be lol( my besy friend said that shes sure hed go out with me :/ ) I'm going crazy , What do I do? Just leave things how they are I guess ? ( p.s - if i should ask him out wat should i say ???? ) xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment