Friday, July 15, 2011

Is my ex boyfriend just scared?

me and my ex boyfriend dated for about 3 months. we had a great relationship undersanding fair we never even faught. he even told me it was the greatest girl hes had and best chemistry. the thought of how great things were going and commitment scared him ontop of family problems so we ended. from that point on when i tried talking about it hed push me away. i gave up on talking about the issue and told him we need to be just friends. when we talk its rare and once we start flirting he pushes me away. however, whenever hes drunk he always calls me or texts me and he always wants to see me. this has been going on since april. he even told my really good friends that he cant tell his feelings but knows whenever hes drunk its me he wants to see. is it possible he subconsciously pushes me away and his true feelings come out when hes drunk? what are your opinions on his feelings?

No comments:

Post a Comment