Wednesday, July 13, 2011

How do I live the rest of my life with my husbands insane famile?

Im 18, married with a 8month old child. When I got married, my husband wasn't around much as he's in the military, so his family weren't that much of a hassle (although his mom has always been an obbessive nutball). the only time I would ever really hav e to have any sort of relationship with his family was when he was home, or if hed spoken to them and asked of theyd seen the baby recently, then theyd see him and tell my husband about it for the next month. Since he's been home for parental leave (he got home in april) they havent left us alone. His crazy alcoholic mother, who goes to the ER for completely stupid reasons atleast once a week, calls atleast 6 times a day, including at like 5am. Ive asked her to stop, but my hisband never stands up for us. His grandmother gets mad at me because my sons going through seperation anxiety and only wants ME. his entire family put me down constantly, and yesyerday, when my husbands grandparents invited us for supper, and I asked numerous times if we should bring something.. His grandmother made ONLY meat dishes, when she has known that im a vegetarian since the first ti me I met her 4 years ago.. Please advise me on ehat to do about these dumb peiple

No comments:

Post a Comment