Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Help!i HAD A WERIED DREAM AND AM KINDA FREAKED OUT!?10POINTS?

I appeared to be on some kind of school trip and i was in some building waiting in line for something and then this chick from my school wanted to fight me I went up to her and said"No, im not going to fight you" and my teacher was nearby( he really cared about me and always made sure I was ok in real life) like of I looked sad hed ask me what was wrong) and Always asked me how I was doing and one time when he asked that he then asked me But really are doing good though right? and I said yeah.) but then in the dream the girl started beating me bloody he started yelling at the girl BEAT HER !BEAT HER! AND I Didn't DO ANYTHING TO HIM OR THE GIRL IN THE DREAM! Im kinda freaked out though i mean what if this dream has symbolism or some sort. what do you think it means?

No comments:

Post a Comment